Monday, July 8, 2002

Interesting Day


I have had an interesting day.

After the cowardly bastard broke off our relationship over the instant messenger yesterday, I went back over to alt.com and bondage.com to look over the profiles I had put on my "hotlists." I sent a bunch of emails and waited.

I heard from about six or seven different people today. A couple were "Thanks but no thanks" responses but at least four were truly interested in me. I've spent several hours online today, chatting with these men and finding out that there are Dominant men out there who aren't afraid of a submissive who wants a relationship that goes beyond the scene.

All in all, it has actually been rather nice talking with these men. It is nice to feel desireable instead of feeling like a burden or annoyance.

On the lying sack of shit topic, I left a message that I want to pick up my things either tomorrow or thursday because I don't want to have to make a special trip to F-ville just to fit his "schedule." He's on vacation, he can make some time for me to get my belongings. The more I find out about him and what he was doing behind my back, the happier I am that I am free of the lying sack of shit. At this point, if he told me the sky was blue, i'd check first before I believed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment