Saturday, July 6, 2002

Last night's munch


The munch was fun. The wait staff at the restaurant kept trying to get into the conference room we were using. We finally blocked the doors and laughed loudly every time somone banged into the door and found it wouldn't open.
Folks seemed to enjoy my demo. We made simple rope floggers and I took them on a trip through my toybag (which has very few things in it that I didn't make). We chatted about resources and talked about playing outside primary relationships afterward.
It took us forever to get home because R thought it would be a good idea to go down Ocean Blvd. at 10pm on the Saturday after July 4th. It was after midnight when he finally looked for a way to get off the boulevard and onto the bipass...we'd only gone 10 blocks by then. I slept while he oggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment