Friday, July 5, 2002

Feeling pretty good


things with J.D. have been getting much better today's e-mail may me smile.

we are going to the MDBDSM munch tomorrow. I'm going to be doing a demonstration on DIY Kink. When I asked JD what I should wear for this event, he only specified one thing...a braided leather collar I had asked to be permitted to wear to our munch in June, but received permission too late to do so. Then today, I got this:
*************
"just remember what I wanted you to wear around your neck"
**********
It makes me smile sooooooo wide when he does these things. I don't know if he realizes how much it means to me when he says things like this.

I got some other really good news. My best friend, S, is going to be attending the munch with us tomorrow. I gotta corner him and ask him how he got away from his wife for the evening :).

No comments:

Post a Comment