Thursday, July 4, 2002

Phone Call

I talked with John on the phone last night for over an hour (on and off because he was "wearing out" calling cards lol).

It was nice just to chat. I would have loved to have gotten in the car and driven up to spend the evening with him, but he wanted some time for himself before spending today and most of next week with his kids. I was a little disappointed, but not much. Talking to him, knowing he'd called me and kept calling back even after the cards ran out meant an awful lot.

He called me sweetheart before he hung up last night. My oh my, did that make my heart swell :). He says he's done it before, but if he did, I don't remember it. I told him it didn't matter if he'd done it before or not, it still sounded really nice to me. He's been doing little things like that a lot since the "Big Talk." Using my first name instead of Share when we speak, calling me honey or now sweetheart, asking me to wear the braided leather collar for him when I go to MB and give my DIY Kink demo on saturday. Things that make me feel special and very cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment