Friday, June 23, 2006

Feel it coming on

Jun. 23rd, 2006 at 2:31 PM

Ok, so since I was 14, I periodically get these dreams that are mundanely prophetic and make me sick to my stomach (as I get the flashes that are later revealed to be true).

I feel one coming on...I've had these images at the edges of my ability to bring them into focus for a couple of days now.

I had a flying dream a few days ago...the first in a VERY long time (my flying is always either a defense...to get away from something...or a joyful expression of something I can do...this one was joyful, I even woke up smiling). The prophetic dreams often come after a batch of flying dreams and always include flying in them.

Actually the prophetic dream is always the same dream. Rooms full of people excaping from some disaster. Mattresses on the floor. Weird snatches of music and me flying everywhere I can.

The images at the edge of my consciousness are kind of getting on my nerves. They sit there and tease me while I'm plaiting whips. There's enough there that I can tell I'd like to know what the full image is.

I'm not looking forward to the full hit of the dream if or when it comes. Three days of getting nauseous every time my brain digs up that weird snatch of music from the dream.

I've learned to stop fighting the sensations and let them roll whenever I can. That tends to get the dream gone much faster than when I fight them. The longest one ever lasted was about a week. I fought that one every time the sickness came and I regretted it later.

If it's coming, it's coming. I'll deal with it when it gets here and hope to gain some good insight. The last one I had showed me J.

No comments:

Post a Comment