Friday, June 2, 2006

Just stuff

Jun. 2nd, 2006 at 9:45 AM

Found this cool tool for posting to the LJ, so I figured I'd try it out.

Well, I started working on the skill-set building idea I had in Phoenix. I've completed two of the tasks in the first skill-set and I put them up on the "training" area I set up at DOM-Videos. Feel free to check it out HERE.
You'll need to create an account if you want to participate, but it's free and I promise not to spam you.

We should be getting samples of the nylon whips in the mail today. I'm hoping they're great so we can take them to TMG tomorrow to take orders for them. I'd love to have them mostly sold before we even get them in.

I'm also hoping the mail gods have smiled on us and the stock whips from Australia get here before TMG tomorrow. I'm praying they work as fabulously as they look. The photo the whip plaiter sent made them look gorgeous. Now, if they crack and move like a larger whip would, they're gonna make us a ton of money! If not, we're screwed. Such is the nature of business I suppose.

I have emotional things to write about too, but I don't think I'm quite ready to work with them yet. I need a little more distance before writing these things will be productive rather than counter-productive. Suffice to say that as of right now I'm happy and comfortable with my station and I'm finding ways to stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment