Monday, June 5, 2006

Random Thoughts

Jun. 5th, 2006 at 8:25 AM

It's been a good weekend. Got lots done (though the whip plaiting is ticking me off...I don't have the right number of plaits for the outer plaiting so it looks funny), spent quality time with J and generally feel pretty balanced.

I need to squeeze time into my schedule to go to the gym again. My body feels sluggish and my weight is beginning to creep up. I refuse to let that happen. I just need to talk to J and explain how important those couple of hours a day are to me and my health.

Headed to the leather store today to order the dies to have floggers cut out by machine. That will make our lives so much easier. Also going to have laces cut for the pineapple knots and the underlayment for those knots.

Well, gotta go wake him up and get us going...he's snoozing in the shower.

Need to pick up the cleaning, get the laundry going and start packing...we leave for SELF at the crack of dawn Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment