Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Old Livejournal


This is something I'm transfering from another journal

MasterJD and I talked for a really long time last night, covering the questions and concerns that we both had coming out of our scene together. I'm still processing the information, but the single most vivid thing I can think of right now is that he wants me to call him Master instead of Sir.
I tried to explain, but i'm not sure i did a very good job. Calling him Master means giving up a lot more of myself than I thought i was willing to give. It means allowing myself to feel "owned." It means allowing the emotional attachment to begin. Sir lets me keep a distance that Master will not.
I haven't made my decision yet. The idea is still rattling around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment