Friday, August 11, 2006

The Ultimate in Selfish

Aug. 11th, 2006 at 8:44 AM

A man I knew briefly killed himself yesterday. His slave called us at just after 9 to get the number for another person she wanted to notify.

This isn't the first person I've known who has decided to kill themselves. I'm sadly sure it won't be the last. The difference this time is how angry I am at how selfish this man was.

This man called himself a master. He owned a slave, a woman who obviously loved him very much. He was organizing a fund raiser for a local (to him) community leader dying of cancer. He had responsibilities and committments both personal and professional and rather than face them or ask for help, he took the coward's way out. This may not be a popular view of this tragedy but it is how I feel right now.
Groups:bitchlist
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Oh for Christ's Sake, Shut The Fuck Up Already

Aug. 11th, 2006 at 8:53 AM

kathryntact has posted this long-winded whine about how many fucking pills she has to take. You know what? If she'd have been taking her meds the way she's supposed to for the past year rather than just taking what she wanted when she felt like it, she wouldn't be where she is right now.

I stopped feeling sorry for her when she said she was in pain when I realized that had she been taking her meds as prescribed she wouldn't be feeling that way.

What is it that makes people think it's ok to self-medicate? Do they think the instructions from the doctor are just suggestions? And then to whine and complain that they don't feel well when they don't take their meds the right way is just fucking obnoxious.

I pray to god J doesn't decide to feel bad for her and invite her back to my house again this weekend (or worse, drop everything to drive three hours to her house, leaving behind everything that still needs to be done before we leave for world). Last weekend was plenty, thank you very much. If your friends say they're sorry you have to be at my house because of what you've said to them about me, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T FUCKING COME BACK.

Do I like her? No. Am I civil? Yes. Have I reached the point where it would be best if she was simply no where around me? FUCK YES.

And I mentioned to J yesterday that she's been a twit to Judi too. Judi sent these gorgeous floggers to J. J mentioned that the fire whips he wanted would have been much cheaper. I told J that kathryn freaked the fuck out on Judi when she though Judi might buy those whips for J. Kathryn has yet to give J anything for his birthday, btw.

Can you tell I've reached the end of my rope with this supreme twit?
Groups:bitchlist

No comments:

Post a Comment