Friday, August 18, 2006

Back to WW

Aug. 18th, 2006 at 8:51 AM

Ok, so after the "You need to start your diet again" comment from J I went through about two weeks of defensive eating. It's a thing I know I do and have done since child hood where I eat what I know is awful as a "fuck you" to whomever said I was fat.

Then I kicked myself in the head. NO ONE is worth me getting sick again, getting fatter again.

So I'm back on WW and i've lost 3 lbs already this week (WW was nearly effortless weight loss for me when I was compulsive about counting points and getting to the gym...exactly what i've been doing all week).

Then J decides to do stupid things like...I politely decline his offer of a piece of candy and I get "I didn't ask if you wanted it, I told you to have it." So I tear off a piece and choke it down...We're walking to McD's yesterday (long story...all day at a place) and he says "So you want some double cheeseburgers, right?" I say, no thank you and I get, "What, you're not hungry?" No, I'm hungry but I don't intend to eat cheesburgers.

I will make this happen. Despite and in spite of him and his sabbotage.

No comments:

Post a Comment