Saturday, February 2, 2002

Feb. 2nd, 2002 at 7:28 PM

JD and I finally had a chance to talk yesterday. The basic outcome of the conversation was that he was not going anywhere and my jealousy was hypocritical at best.

After his assurances that he wasn't going to pass me over for a new sub, I have to admit that I felt a lot better. In all, i think that had he talked to me like he did yesterday when I originally asked him about gloria, I would have been okay from the start.

I'm terribly insecure and I was afraid that this new friend would disappear from my life if anyone else came in right now.

We also talked about expectations and boundaries. He now knows he can actually call me and say he wants to see me and I can do the same.

We spent this morning/afternoon together. Mostly we talked and got to know each other even better. We did a lot of touching and some mid-level play. It was definitely enjoyable :). Then we went shopping together at Sams. It was nice to spend some "normal" time with him in public. He really is a very nice man with a twisted sense of humor.

Things are going better and i feel more secure. R is trusting us both and is okay with what happened today. We're all making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment