Friday, November 1, 2002


Nov. 1st, 2002

It was a little strange to wake up from dreaming of you to find you sleeping beside me. Not bad, just odd. I'd gotten used to dreaming of you when I couldn't see you.

I'm a little lonely today. No one but me and Brandon and the cats at home. I watched two movies already and want to save the other two for later in case you can watch them with me. I got 8-legged Freaks and Spiderman...unintentional theme there lol.

I know there was something more important I wanted to write, but I'm not remembering it now. I think I need a nap.


shareinnc (67.251.119.213) 
Nov. 1st, 2002 07:19 am (local)
I remembered what I wanted to write.

I noticed something the other day. I rarely notice your height. You are significantly taller than I am but you don't make me feel small as some of the other tall men I've been with have done.

I noticed the other day (when you said you were feeling agressive) that you seemed to tower over me in the kitchen. I wasn't uncomfortable, just noticed it. Any other time, I simply feel very safe and comforted when I'm with you. Just an observation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment