Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013 at 12:53PM

via Facebook Despite the stupid migraine still trying to irritate me (it's only on the left side of my head now), I am actually writing. Moonlight Deception is making progress and that is good enough for me. Progress, no matter how slow, is progress. I actually put time to write in my calendar for this week. I figure it's at least as important as my work schedule, so it belongs in my calendar. I will write. I am writing. I have been writing. I will find a way to make this my living as well as my life. If the words weren't there. If the characters didn't scream. If I wasn't telling myself these stories every day. That would be when I stopped writing and when I stopped believing I could do it. Until then, the internal editor and the doubting bitch who says I can't do it, can go fuck themselves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment