Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12, 2013 at 12:55PM

via Facebook 3300 words today and most of them are good. I think I'm done for now. I might go at it again later, but my brain is drained for right now. The story is still moving. I'd forgotten what it was like to write stories this broad that require so much more than the YA I did. The details are important to the scope of the story and so it is taking longer to get from one place to another. Not a bad thing, just something I haven't worked with since I wrote The Reluctant Trainer. I'm happy. Writing makes me feel so much better. Even with soul-sucking job crap earlier, I worked on the writing and got the words to flow. Now I just need to keep it up. I'm debating looking for a publisher with self-publishing again. I think this book would work with the guidelines I found for Avon Romance. I'm going to try them when it's done and go from there. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'm surely open. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment