Wednesday, November 30, 2005


So my phone rings while I'm in class tonight. I don't recognize the number, but I do recognize the area code. I only know one person in that area code.

So I try calling it back and no answer. I text message to the number, "Who are you?" I get, "I'm Ts wife."

I'm so annoyed right now. I can't even muster up enough emotion to be anything more than annoyed at this point. I let him know how I felt, too. Told him flat out that I always assumed there were other women he didn't tell me about. Told him I was tired of his family telling me I was the anti-christ. Told him I refused to let him go through the motions of getting rid of me again. I threatened to get hold of the ditz to tell her to fuck off too.

If he's married, fine. But honestly I don't think he is. I believe it's the same family member making trouble who has been making trouble for months now.

I'm just too tired to give a fuck one way or the other right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment